Bear Boating serves seniors (age 60+), active duty military, veterans, or disabled. Please use the calendar below to begin the scheduling process.
If you are an individual or group up to 5, please contact the White Bear Area Senior Center at 651-653-3121 for trip dates and times.
- Organization (such as a care center, senior center, senior living) — please limit initial sign-ups to twice per month.
- Individual groups — please limit sign-ups to twice per summer.
- If you need a special time other than those listed, please contact [email protected].
Online Scheduling Instructions
- Start by choosing the Boating or Fishing tab
- Select the date and the time — if the time is not available on the date you select, use the back arrow to select a different date
- Complete the form with your organization and contact information
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your request; if you do not receive an email stating your request was received, email us at [email protected]
- The trip scheduler will confirm your trip when finalized
- If you do not receive an email from us within a week of the trip date stating “your trip has been confirmed,” email us at [email protected]